Using our internal ERP software, we are able to offer repairs of the highest quality standards.
- Identification of the spindle and the entering problems in our ERP system
- Preliminary tests (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electric)
- Measuring in µm critical parts to specifications and tolerances of manufacturers
- Detailed quote with pictures, follow up until approval
- Complete in-house rewind (if required)
- Precision machining or grinding of parts according to the manufacturers specifications
- Dynamic balancing with report
- Reassembly and final testing (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electric)
- Complete long running-in period on testing benches simulating your CNC spindle operations
- Quality control
- Packaging (injection molding system to prevent damage) and shipping
Preventive maintenance on the spindle is to detect in advance possible anomalies at the costumer’s place. This procedure on a regular basis will help extend the spindle life and to minimize breakdown on CNC machine.
- Testing of the run-out of the taper in µm
- Testing the surface contact of the taper (%)
- Verification of the temperature at the maximum speed
- Testing of run-out with calibrated test bar at 30 mm and 300 mm
- Analysis of the bearings condition
- Analysis of the vibration level in mm/sec
- Verification of the spindle lubrication system and chilling unit
- Testing of the retention force (Kn) of the draw-bar system
- Proceed to the electrical test of the stator (if needed)
- Verification of all proximity sensors
MEC PRECISION is an authorized distributor for the German brand of spindle FRANZ KESSLER.